Thursday, July 30, 2009
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Monday, July 13, 2009
"Rouleur has got another exhibition in collaboration with Paul Smith. This time, the Rouleur photographers have got a selection of prints and cycling accessories on display at the Paul Smith shop at T5, Heathrow airport from 4-26 July 2009.
If you happen to come across T5 on your travels, please come by and have a look.
4-26th July 2009"
Sunday, July 12, 2009
"Many of the MASH riders are native Californians and have traveled the entirety of the state's length and interior by bike and car alike. However, the Golden State never ceases to amaze with its endless beauty and equally inspired sweeps of panorama. The nine stages of the 2009 Tour of California revealed to our 6 riders new treasures in landscape and scenery that left both natives and transplants in awe. It was against this incredible backdrop that we rode the race's 750 miles on our track bikes."
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Over the years, the Arkitip Intel has evolved into an online publication that brings together the most unique voices in the art, fashion, music, design, and retail. Now they're taking The Intel into the tactile realm.
The Arkitip Intel Newspaper Supplement features all twenty reporters expanding their online musings to the printed page. Four colors on 22 x 11 In. broadsheet newsprint, packaged in re-sealable bag.
There's a feature from MASH SF on the Tour of California. Pick one up if you get the chance.
Monday, July 06, 2009
Mark Cavendish made history by winning the third stage of the 2009 Tour de France following a pulsating finish...
Stage Three result:
1. Mark Cavendish (GB/Team Columbia) 5 hours 1 minute 24 seconds
2. Thor Hushovd (Nor/Cervelo) same time
3. Cyril Lemoine (Fra/Skil-Shimano) "
4. Samuel Dumoulin (Fra/Cofidis) "
5. Jerome Pineau (France/Quick Step) "
6. Fabian Cancellara (Swi/Saxo Bank) "
7. Fabian Wegmann (Ger/Milram) "
8. Fumiyuki Beppu (Jpn/Skil-Shimano) "
9. Maxime Bouet (Fra/Agritubel) "
10. Linus Gerdemann (Ger/Milram) "
Sunday, July 05, 2009
Stage One result:
1. Fabian Cancellara (Swi/Saxo Bank) 19mins 32sec
2. Alberto Contador (Spa/Astana) +18 secs
3. Bradley Wiggins (GB/Garmin) +19 secs
4. Andreas Kloeden (Ger/Astana) +22 secss
5. Cadel Evans (Aus/Silence-Lotto) +23 secs
6. Levi Leipheimer (US/Astana) +30 secs
7. Roman Kreuziger (Cze/Liquigas) +32 secs
8. Tony Martin (Ger/Columbia) +33 secs
9. Vincenzo Nibali (It/Liquigas) +37 secs
10. Lance Armstrong (US/Astana) +40 secs